Apply for membership
Four Membership Options
1. Ordinary membership
This option is for individuals (18 years and older).
Membership fee R300.00 PSSA Levy R 10.00 (Only applies if you are not a PSSA member.) Total R310.00
2. Family membership
Two or more family members applying for membership receive a discount on membership fees.
Membership fee R270.00 PSSA Levy R 10.00 (Only applies if you are not a PSSA member.) Total R280.00
3. Junior membership
Juniors / students (under 18 years of age) also receive a discount on member ship fees.
Membership fee R150.00 PSSA Levy R 10.00 (Only applies if you are not a PSSA member.) Total R160.00
4. Associate membership
Individuals who reside more than 50km away from the Society and who cannot usually attend Society meetings.
Membership fee R200.00 PSSA Levy R 10.00 (Only applies if you are not a PSSA member.) Total R210.00
5. Social membership
Individuals who will be attending club events but will not be submitting images.
Membership fee R110.00 PSSA Levy R 10.00 (Only applies if you are not a PSSA member.) Total R120.00
Two ways to apply for membership
2. Apply online on the form provided below.
Payment via HCPS Bank Account
Your fees may be deposited into the Society’s bank account below:
Bank : Standard Bank Account No. : 35 584 1436 Branch Code : 057 528 Reference : Name+Surname
Online application form (for new members only)
Terms and conditions
- Membership of the Hibiscus Coast Photographic Society is open to everyone interested in the art and science of Photography.
- Membership is valid from 1st August to 31st July each year, after which renewal will be required.
- Application for membership received between 1st August and 31st January of any year are calculated on a full year’s subscription.
- Application for membership between 1st February and 30th June of any year are calculated on 50% of a year’s subscription. PSSA levy of R10 is still applicable in full for non-PSSA members.
- New fees will take effect from 1st August of each year.